Monday, October 30, 2017

Week 11 - Fazenda Rio Grande (Week 34)

So this week was interesting, to say the least! Mainly Saturday is what I will talk about a little. So Friday was tough because was raining again which I don't like the rain here because its super super cold☔. Anyways about Saturday! So on Saturday, we had I think 2 appointments, One was 3 pm and the other was 8 pm so we had 5 hours to knock doors and visit whoever we wanted so this was good because we could adjust our day to reach our goals we had. We were visiting Ane, Janaina and Beatriz and they were not in their house so we went to our alternate plan which was not far at all. At this moment it was 4 pm so we had to get going. We walked to the end of the street which led to another and we saw 3 girls playing which we just said hi like normal and continued and I saw three dogs playing in the grass which is normal because I see 3 million dogs in the street a day ( not really 3 million, but in the hundreds.) . Anyways they were playing in the grass and then all the sudden they chased us and the one brat but my leg 3 times and cut a hole in my pants and I was bleeding... My companion said let's go to the hospital now. Lol no I said just let's clean it and then continue to work because I don't want to stop till tonight. We tried to call Sister Cuvelier but a lady named Maria answered and hung up. Lol That's besides the point. Anyways so late this night with permission from President we went to the 24-hour clinic and I got shots and medication because it was a stray dog. Wanted to kick the dog but it's not very good to do that when I have the name of Jesus Christ on my nametag.... So the little dog won this time ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿฉ

Needless to say, this was an interesting weekend for me. Still, super tired because we got home at midnight after the clinic!

Favorite scripture this week Moroni 7:33

"And Christ hath said: If ye will have faith in me ye shall have power to do whatsoever thing is expedient in me."

-Elder Hammond



No comments:

Post a Comment