Monday, October 23, 2017

The Gospel Path To Happiness (Week 33)

Oí everybody!

This week it rained every single day of the week and not only was it rainy but it was cold and rainy lol. Its going to continue to rain until i think Wednesday so lets see how fast i can catch the cold yayyy!!! Oh and our umbrellas broke because it was windy of 100 kilometers per hour.... We made the best out of it though!

This week  as the title says we had 1 baptism and a wedding so this week was really good! It was so good to see Sister Doraci and her new husband Jovelino married and then he was baptized !! They both were so so so happy this weekend!

I was reading a talk in the Liahona this week and its about happiness and how we can find that happiness! The title is actually " The Gospel Path to Happiness" and it talks about just that! (September 2017 Liahona)  

5 Steps to happiness!
1. LIVE THE GOSPEL 
2. CHOOSE HAPPINESS
3. BE KIND AND PLEASANT
4. WORK AT IT 
and 
5. REJECT TRANSGRESSION


Lots of people ask "How can we know the way?"
which really translates to "How can we know the way to be happy?"

Jesus gave the answer to this question "I am the way, the truth, and the life... and whosoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do..." "If ye shall ask anything in my name, I will do it."
John 14:5-6, 13-14

I just like this talk a lot because it talks about how we can find true happiness and it doesn't come through objects but it comes through the gospel of Jesus Christ! Not the house that you have, not the car or even the job you have. You can find pure happiness and it all starts with Christ first. Everybody I know this is the True and living gospel of Jess Christ on the earth today! I know that God called a prophet today in our life to lead and guide us to live with Heavenly father again. The prophet receives revelation for our days today and we will always have one Prophet! The Book of Mormon can and will change your life if you just read! This is a promise from my heart because I have a joy I can't explain reading from it!
- Elder Hammond 













No comments:

Post a Comment