Monday, January 28, 2019

Jardim Do Sol - Week 12

  Wow! I am super light now! If the scale is correct here in the pharmacy I have lost about 15 kilos which is about 30 pounds... Lol I am eating a lot so that is weird!

  We had so many blessings this past week! We had everybody that planned to go to church went yesterday, We are starting the process of some weddings this year and family has had some questions answered from daily prayer and scripture study! On her own, because of the questions being answered, she looked into the process of getting married so they are super stoked to do that and understand more!!   

  Lol We were teaching the plan  of salvation to a little 8 year old girl, her name is Julia, and she was like "so before i lived here on earth i knew and met Jesus?" We just replied yes and she said quietly " I knew I shouldn't of washed my hands..." lol we about died laughing when she said this. She wants to be close to our savior it's so sweet! Lol she told her mom "I just want to jump in the water to be baptized!" She wanted to be baptized this week but her mom said that the 9th of February is better to go with her to church and to bring her sister back to church too.

  Mara will have to move to Santa Caterina which is another state so she will move there after she is baptized. Her grandson is paying her rent so she needs a cheaper rent so he will move her closer to him and her daughter. She was super sad that she has to move but will continue with us until she has to move. 

  This is the last week in the transfer so let's see if I will stay here or go to another area for my last before I am home! I told President Cuvelier that I will go wherever the Lord wants me to serve for my last transfer or I will stay if He wants me to stay! Either way, i will be happy!

Love you all!
 Élder Bryson D. Hammond
Missão Brasil Curitiba Sul
2017-2019





No comments:

Post a Comment