Monday, January 21, 2019

Jardim Do Sol - Week 11

So this last week was crazy! Went to Quitandinha which meant waking up at 5:40 am and so that meant I was super tired till Thursday like at the point till teaching standing up was better because I would of fallen asleep on a couch lol. The next day we had a meeting with the Steak President and in my old area I learned that they will have their own chapel starting in March! Also when I was in my second area for splits I visited 2 families that I taught and Willian and Ana and their son Samuel (11 months old)! I was so happy to see them and get to talk to them for a little. I have missed these families so much so I was super happy to see them.

 Mara is progressing a lot !! She went to church and has lowered her smoking habits a lot already! She loved the church and is already in 2 Nephi in the book of Mormon! She is already excited to come next week too! She is truly having a conversion now! Also, we are in the process of helping Rafael and Danieli get married. We need to go to the Cartório Wednesday to start this process! So there is a lot going on here and that is good because it keeps us busy!!!

The Church is True!

-Elder Bryson D. Hammond

No comments:

Post a Comment