Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Fazenda Rio Grande - Semana 1 (Ala Pioneiros) (Week 24)

Hello everyone!

This week has been a bit crazy to be completely honest because my area is immensely bigger than my old area Novo Mundo. I think to be able to walk from one side to the other it has to be an hour or more just walking so that is fun lol. In Novo Mundo, i could walk from one side to the other and back in probably 30-45 minutes. The chapel for Church is outside of our area too which is new for me. It's a smaller ward because the wards split 6 weeks ago. We had a lot present this Sunday which is probably about 80 people in attendance so we have lots of work to do which is great! One thing I notices a lot Sunday is that the members rely a lot on the missionaries to almost teach lessons in class. It's a lot different than Curitiba for sure but I like it here a lot. Our session for church starts at 2:30 and ends at 5:30 which is cool because I get to study in the morning before we go to church πŸ˜.

This house we are staying in is huge too we have 3 rooms, kitchen, dining room, front room (with nothing in it) and 2 bathrooms and then a area we have space to exercise ( we don't exercise really intense lol). The first day we got there we cleaned for maybe an hour or more because I would of died without cleaning there but it's all clean now!

So for the past 2 or 3 days its bee raining a lot here which I normally like but when we can't stay inside its a bit annoying. Yesterday I know for sure it rained literally all day and maybe stopped for 10 min and then raining cats and dogs again. It's okay when it's raining during sleep but I like to have the sun out when we teach. 

Lol so we have these two dogs that always follow us literally everywhere. They are not ours or anything but the just follow us when we knock doors or teach lessons. I arrived here and my companion said yeah they just protect us I guess lol. 

I have photos but I left my camera at the house ..... πŸ˜‘ Not much fotos but more of how worn out my shoes are lol. I will be changing into my new ones soon for sure! will send the photos next week!

AtΓ© mais!

-Elder Hammond

No comments:

Post a Comment