Monday, November 5, 2018

Portão - Week 17

  In this last week, I had another chance to go to the temple two times! One was for our P-day and the other was for another sealing from people that were baptised in my second area. It was so good to see them able to be sealed and excited to have that chance! Another thing that happened was that my first companion, Elder Quaresma went home last week. I was sad to see him go but he was super excited!

  As the last week I was in the Portão ward I was able to see a lot of people that we are teaching be excited to go to church and read The Book of Mormon now. We were able to help Juliano, Milene and Kauan go to church for the first time! They all loved the first experience for sure and will go next week. They are all accepting to be baptized now too!

  I was transferred to my 6th area as of today! I am serving along with my friend Elder Bezerra who I served with in my second area too! I asked Presidente to be have this chance again and he let that happen. Elder Bezerra will go home next month so I will get to be his last companion!! 

  I am super excited to work here in my new area! The ward is called Jardim do Sol!

Until next week Fam!
Elder Bryson D. Hammond
Missão Brasil Curitiba Sul
2017-2019





No comments:

Post a Comment