Monday, November 26, 2018

Happy (Late) Thanksgiving! Week 3 - Jardim do Sol

Hello Yáll!

  So this week was thanksgiving and on thanksgiving day finally the first english class that I taught was that day. I had no idea what to teach but it went really well! After this the ward that I am in now has been doing these Master Chef activities and on this day we had a Master Chef dessert and Elder Bezerra and I were the judges for who decorated better and the best tasting! if there was pumpkin pie that would of won but there wasnt so i picked the Banoffee which was my favorite dessert when I got in the mission and have not had it since then. Lol being that it was a lot time ago I picked that. The whole ward voted so that dessert won!! Was a pretty cool thanksgiving!

  We did splits this week and I had the opportunity to go on splits with Elder Roberts from Arizona! He has 5 months in the mission which is the same time when I did splits in this area with Elder Martins. Its crazy how time flies by! 

  So we taught Sueli but she started crying out of nowhere about how she feels blamed for why she can't see her grandaughter that only has 2 years old. We talked a little bit about the Atonement of Jesus Christ which we could for sure feel the spirit trying to talk to her. I am so greatful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ, without this we could never be cleaned from our sins and for sure would not be able to return to our Heavenly Father some day. 

Alma 34:9
For it is expedient that an atonement should be made; foraccording to the great plan of thEternal God there must be anatonement made, or else all mankind must unavoidably perish;yea, all are hardened; yea, alare fallen and are lost, and mustperish except it be through the atonement which it is expedientshould be made.  

 Finally have pictures from my last week's email!


Elder Bryson D. Hammond
Missão Brasil Curitiba Sul
2017-2019











No comments:

Post a Comment