Monday, October 22, 2018

Portão - Week 15

Curitiba Temple - Saturday 20/10/2018

  As the pictures are showing a family that I had the opportunity to teach and see their progress were sealed for time and all eternity on Saturday with their son Samuel that is 8 months old! I have never met their son because when they got baptized he was still waiting to be born! It was such a great experience to see how ready they both are to be sealed in the Lords House. Honestly, there are not words that I can write or say to explain this experience! I know that families can be together forever by the power of God on this earth. I am so grateful to know that this life does not end here on earth but is just a small part of our lives as literal sons and daughters of God! 

  I did splits with Elder Guttirrez (17/10/2018) which he is from the capital in Mexico! He is super funny and such a hard worker! We had a cool experience teaching families and young adults in one of the parks. That was something that I have never done until that day. He said it is hard to teach families at home so he goes to the parks to do that. I Learned a lot from him! Also, it rained on us and we had to change clothes and go back to some other homes! Needless to say, this week was really good! We also played ball with some other elders for exercise! 


Elder Bryson D. Hammond
Missão Curitiba Sul
2017-2019








No comments:

Post a Comment