Monday, October 15, 2018

Portão - Week 14

Hello family and friends!

  It was another week in the Portão ward! It was also another really rainny week but still not as rainny as the other two weeks! 

  This week I have seen a ig topis in the conference and in our ward. How we as missionaries (all members) need to unite in these latter days and work as a whole and not let satan win the bettle. We are in a world of more things of the world than spiritual things happening. Of people wanting to be baptised and cant or choose in the last hour to not be baptised. I know that this battle is tough now I can't imagine how it was when Christ was on the earth doing this work with the first 12 apostles! I know that the worth of sould is great in the lords eyes! 

  I am so happy within these challenges that we have I will have the privelege os seeing a family that I taught be sealed in the temple with their son that is 6 months old!! I will be going to the temple this week to see this wonterful moment in my life!! 

Hope you all have a great week!

 Love you all
-Elder Hammond





No comments:

Post a Comment