Monday, April 17, 2017

Second Set of Pictures in 6 Weeks!

These are the second set of pictures we have received sense Bryson went to Brazil 6 weeks ago today! I received these from an angel (sweet lady) the night before Easter! I knew she was trying to contact me, but we weren't connecting some how. So I did some digging and finally we connected! The Lords timing is not our timing for things. But to receive these on the eve of Easter, made my mama heart burst! I have been missing our missionary so much! Still hard to go to his room, and I still cry every time! This is our first holiday with Bryson away. Even though it's not Christmas, or Thanksgiving we still missed him very much! I made him an Easter Basket just like all 4 kids, as if he is with us. We haven't been allowed to mail him packages until now, so I will package his Easter items up, along with some other things from home and mail his first package to the mission home in Curitiba. Bryson flies out to Curitiba South Brazil Mission tomorrow. I know this is going to be a bitter sweet thing for Bryson, as he will say good bye to his district, his companion, his teachers and mission leaders in the Brazil CTM! I'm sure he's nervous to speak the language, and will likely have a Portuguese speaking companion from Brazil. That's a good thing, but scary when your used to having English speaking companions and district in the CTM.  I'm praying for Bryson today and tomorrow for his safe travels and smooth transition for my missionary, but also for his companions and district that they too have a smooth transition and safe travels as they all go to various missions in Brazil. Please pray for Bryson, and his companions during this time! It's another step of faith for them, and a lot of growth ahead! -💓 Amy (Bryson's mom)





No comments:

Post a Comment