Tuesday, April 18, 2017

IN THE FIELD!!!!

Olá 

Here are some photos finally!!

I just met my mission ppresident and he is awesome!! He is for sure from California and he actually knows the Griffits family lol. Curitiba is for sure a rainy city because when we landed it was already raining but just a little bit. I am going to be meeting my novo companheiro today but i have no idea when that will be. We are all meeting with the President at the moment and then going to be getting almoço (lunch) in the next few minutes or sometime soon lol. It for sure is a good feeling to be able to comunicate with people in Brasil even though i am not even close to being fluent yet. Hoje has been a long and weird/tireing start. It started at 4:00 AM (for me 4:15 for me because i didnt hear the alarm like always) and our flight took off at 7:30 and landed at 8:30. Now i am here. I have to go now but more coming in the next week! Eu amor vocês!!!!!

Tchau!
 - Elder Bryson Daniel Hammond




No comments:

Post a Comment