Monday, February 18, 2019

Bom Pastor - Week 2

  So last week was a bit crazy and I got to learn my new area a bit more! It rained a whole bunch so ALL of my shoes are wet still. We saw a wicked spider in our house. As we got home after a long work day the other elders in our house were like " DID YOU SEE IT?" lol I will send you all a video of this... needless to say we all screamed like little girls!! I also found out that Elder Ferreira looks like frozen from the Incredibles "honey, where is my super suit?" 😂

  We started teaching Kauã which is Maicom´s friend that is learning about the church. Kauã told us yesterday that he has an answer. He told us that he knows the Book of Mormon is true and he is set to be baptized on the 16 of March! Also, Jaque told us that she is excited for her baptism in March too! Even though I was not expecting to be in a new area just for 6 weeks I know that I had to be here for a reason. I am loving the Bom Pastor Ward and all the members and people we are teaching. Yesterday we went to the Temple to bring people we are teaching to see it for the first time. They all loved it and want to go again!

  I am excited for this week! I will have my last conference in my mission tomorrow and that means my last testimony before I go home. I am very anxious but also very scared. Maybe that is normal? But I am super happy here!

Love you all!
Élder Bryson D. Hammond
Missão Brasil Curitiba Sul
2017-2019





No comments:

Post a Comment