Monday, January 29, 2018

We are home teaching! Semana 6

Hello Everybody!

  So last week I lost all of my photos from the mission so right now I don't have photos because well I lost them and also I don't trust these computers here now! lol so I will try to send photos next week for sure. 

  This week it had rained a whole lot again especiffically when we are sleeping so that makes it really easy to sleep ! This week we visited a family that needed us in the moment. We made a street contact with this woman and she had 3 kids and a baby with her with maybe 6 months old (I remember when I was that age 😂....) anyways we tried to make contact with her through the weeks but she had been in the hospital for 20 days with her 2 year old son. He caught a virus in his blood that he had to stay there. She also stayed by his side for 24/7. She mentioned how she called pastors from a lot of places and nobody answered but we had arrived the same day she got home from the Hospital. We will be visiting her again and help her and her son however we can. We offered a blessing for him but anybody with white shirts ( like in the hospital) he is scared of so wont let us near. I felt so bad for him because he has no idea what is going on. 

  On another note, we have been practicing Bible bashes in our house to be able to teach other people that have questions about our church which is really good way to study in groups. this only happens at night if we every have time but its actually really funny to practice and study like this lol. 

Today was transfers but we all stayed in our area so that's great! Another 6 weeks !!!

Com amor
-Elder Hammond

No comments:

Post a Comment