Monday, December 17, 2018

Jardim Do Sol - Week 6

Well, the mission is hard in many reasons! The closer I get to going home means the closer my friends in the mission are all leaving. Today I had to say goodbye to a lot of friends that I served with, did splits with or just lived in the same house or the same district. it hit a little close to heart this last 2 days realizing that the mission Curitiba Sul will always be the same but I as a missionary and representative of Christ have forever been changed by the experiences, people and with those, I have served with. It is really hard to say good-bye to those that I don't know when I will be able to see again. As for now like Elder Bezerra says " after its done are only left memories!" Is very true and not so easy! As I am in y last 3 months I have to focus more than I have focused and soak it all up! I am so happy that I chose to serve a mission and be a representative of Christ for such a short period of time. It's not easy but its worth it!! At whatever time or place we are at in life we need to soak up the moments and try to remember them because they fly by super fast!! Basically, I LOVE my mission and I would never trade it for anything! I know the Church is true!!

 As for memories here is one picture from a Zone Conference that we had this last transfer!
 I won't be able to send other pictures because I don't trust this computer lol. I already lost pictures on this computer ... I will send more next week!   

Love you all!

Elder Bryson D. Hammond
Missão Brasil Curitiba Sul
2017-2019


No comments:

Post a Comment